Twit Twoo Owl Card For You

Today we are making a card using one of the Digi Stamps from our 'Mr & Mrs Owl Card Making Kit' available to download from Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/235630838/mr-and-mrs-owl-card-toppers-digi-stamps

This is honestly the first time I've had a go colouring a digi stamp & I really enjoyed adding my own flare to the design. Picking tradition owl colours with browns but then brightened it up with a pattern. I used a mix of pro-makers & pencils I feel you can get a good mix of shading & depth when using a combination of the two

Love the finish result
Once you've finished shading take a die of your choice (or you can simply cut the design out with a trimmer). I've used a tonic die & added a little colour around the edge with an ink pad. Using the outer edge of the die I've created a simple frame in mirror card for the image to sit in.


Digi Stamp cut out & mounted

Once you've chosen the card size your going to use, you can then start thinking about backing papers (you can use the ones available in the download) or use ones you already have at home. 

Selection of papers & crafty bits to used to create the card

So I've chosen a different selection of card & papers which will create different textures - creating a woodland theme on the card. I'm also using a bit of gardening string.

This is the card once it is finished. What do you think?
The sentiment has been created in word then printed out & mounted on mirror card.


Don't forget to get your Owl Paper Kit from here:



Comments