Dancing In The Rain Stepper Card

I've not posted in a while - sorry about that been extremely busy getting home improvements done after buying my house in August of this year. 

So yesterday I finally got the time to sit down & make a card with our Bella & Bobby Bear digi stamps. 

Digi Stamp sheet available from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/246806381/bobby-and-bella-bear-jumping-puddles
This fun card is made using a simple center stepper template. If you want to make this card please see the image below for the measurements for the stepper (I always make the stepper in paper first that way you know you have measured/folded correctly before making it in card). 

To shade the Digi Stamps I've used a mix of pro-makers & water coloured pencils. If you buy the Digi Stamp sheet from our Etsy shop I will e-mail you a FREE 'Rainy Day' backing paper which is pictured on this card. 

I'm really enjoying making different stepper cards at the moment I feel they give cards much more of a 3D depth. So look out on our blog for more free templates for different style steppers.

Stepper Template/Measurements:

Template for Centre Stepper Card

Comments