Wild In The Woods Sneak Peek....

Today we finished our brand new CD-ROM which will be released at the end of February - which we are very excited about! Over the next few weeks we will be sharing with you sneak peeks of our brand new release 'Wild In The Woods'

When I started designing I knew I wanted to do something wildlife based - using the owl which you can see in our logo as a starting block I decided which animals I would design. 

Wanting to add an extra fun element to the CD-ROM, I drew some girls dressed up in animal costumes (fancy dress) & here you can see one of the page from our sketch book. 


This is Fifi Fox & Betty Bunny - just two of the Characters which will feature on our disc.

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twinklelanedesigns/?ref=hl


Comments