Crafter's Companion Creations

Hi Everyone - sorry for the lack of posts on our blog recently I have been very busy - especially with some home improvements. The creativity hasn't stopped thought I'm are working hard on some new designs but also creating some cards with Crafter's Companion products. 

We are also looking forward to their new store opening up in Newton Aycliffe at the end of this month - as it's only a few miles down the road.

So here's the first card:

Using the Papers & Toppers from the Verity Rose Collection - I've created this pretty stepper card. Adding a little texture on the mirror card with polka dot embossing. I like Verity Rose - a cute 1920's style flapper girl.

Here's the Second:

For this card I've used a simple colour palette of Gold & White. Using a mix of backing papers from CC's Signature Together Forever Collection to die cut lots of hexagon shapes. Inbetween the hexagon shapes in the center I've used a Stamps by Chloe Glitter to add a little sparkle. The flower die on the two corner is also a Crafter's Companion Die'sire die. I really like the different layers to this card - creating depth to the card.

Here's the Third:

From the Sugar & Spice Collection I've created this Swing Easel Card. I just love the colour palette for this card! Butterflies are the theme for this card - using both a Flutterby Butterfly Embossing folder to create texture & the papers & toppers/embellishments from the CD-ROM. I've also added a little glitter & adhesive gems because who doesn't like a bit of sparkle?!

I've made all these cards using the Crafters Companion Issue 10 Crafter's Inspiration Magazine which is out now.

If want to see all my different card creation & would like a little more inspiration don't forget to follow my cardmaking board over on Pinterest: CLICK HERE

Comments