2018 Release #22: Join Our Circus Pt. 2

Welcome back to the Circus!

Today we have a new Clown to showcase on your crafty projects.
She is smiley- with large hair & a large polka dot bow. 


Great image to use on Birthday Card or Party Invitations.
Download your Clown HERE

We have new fantastic card samples from both myself and Mowbray Designs!

Colourful and eye catching this folded twist card showcases the New Digi and two of the papers from the Circus Digital Paper Pack (available HERE).The circus tent and the polka dot papers match perfectly - Mowbray Designs has then shaded in the clown in coordinating colours - then die cut and matt and layered. To finish off she's used the sentiment on the sheet.

For our sample I've done a twisted easel card. I've used the bunting paper which is also available in the Circus Digital Paper Pack. I've matted the paper onto a contrasting green & glued gold glitter around the edge of the patterned paper. I've shaded the digi in with promarkers & pencils in bright colours to make it pop! Finishing off with die cut balloons and a Crafter's Companion die which I cut into, to make it look like the top of the big top tent. 

Comments